How to Start a Greeting Card / Graphic Design Business
Do you have great ideas for a greeting card business, or have you been making cards, invitations or announcements for yourself and friends? Why not turn this
into a profitable business?
The $7.5 billion greeting card industry is constantly looking for new designs and ideas. This information-packed course will tell you how to cash in. You'll learn how to:
* Design a product to show to
* Market your products and get orders
* Deal with suppliers, manufacturers, buyers and customers
* Produce products with a minimum investment
* Produce your products and fill your orders
* And much, much more!
Plus, you'll learn tips worth thousands. Bring your ideas or designs, and our instructor will discuss them during
class! Materials fee $5.
Ira Shapiro, an Architect practicing in New York city for 17 years, is owner of Ira's Peripheral Visions, a family operated greeting card and graphic design company. His products have been selling throughout New York City and the United States for the past 20 years.